forniture per ristorazione
salerno – italy
Our history is not very ancient but its origins are more than 100 years old, they date back to October 28, 1901 when, grandfather Andrea, at the age of 11, left for the New Continent in search of fortune and came hired in a print shop in New Haven where he acquired the art of printing. After more than 20 years, in 1923, he returned to his beloved Amalfi and invested all his savings in the purchase of an ancient typography.
From these origins, “only” in 1984, our true story was born.
Driven by the entrepreneurial farsightedness of his uncles and accompanied by the comfort of his father Franco, Antonio, followed by the three brothers Andrea, Michele and Carlo, he began marketing disposable paper and plastic products. In 1988 the first second-hand machine was purchased, capable of produce only 200,000 bar napkins per day and in 1991 the first complete line for the production of this article was inaugurated, increasing its production to 1,200,000 pieces. After only 2 years, the problem of delays in deliveries reappears and an additional line is purchased with the aim of meeting all orders within the established times.
In 2000 the need to diversify production again imposed the big step: the purchase of the new factory. In two years the renovations are carried out, all the equipment is transferred and a third production line is installed; in 2012 the expansion of the factory was completed with the construction of the new wing with a total height of 14 meters on two levels to cope with the necessary expansion of the production department.
To date, the production of 12,000,000 bar napkins per day confirms us as the leader in Italy for this article and the various processing lines make our range of products complete.
Napkins and paper tablecloths, dispensers, glasses and many other accessories, thanks to the numerous agents and dealers present on the national and foreign territory and to the trade fairs we participate in every year are… on everyone’s lips.
compila il form
POLI DOLCI INTERNATIONAL S.A.
Rue Des Pres De La Scie’, 7 – 1920 Martigny
Via Sole, 2 – 6942 Savosa
Dal lunedì al venerdì
9:00-13:00 | 15:00-19:00